Fleetwood Mac receives from the RIAA a special career award representing 50 million in U.S. sales, July 12, 2003.
Gosh darnit! Look at how excited they are!
One big happy family!!
Does this picture make anyone else just unbelievably happy?
I just imagine Mick clapping his hands and giggling like a small child when the day comes that Stevie and Lindsey actually admit their ongoing love affair
in the next few years there’s gonna be a wave of stevie girls moving in with their significant others and they’re gonna be like “babe we have to take the mattress off the frame and put it on the floor so we can be like buckingham nicks” and their SOs are gonna be like “wtf” and the stevie girls are gonna be like “back. to the velvet. underground.”
TERRIFYING GIFS PART 2
These gifs were found on various threads, I am unsure of the origins on some of them.
These are the ones I’m sure of
1) Paranormal Activity 3 (watch here)
2) John Carpenter’s: In the Mouth of Madness (watch here)
3) The Conjuring (watch here)
4) VHS (watch here)
5) The Thing (watch here)
6) Nothing Really Matters- Madonna (music video)
7) A maze in Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights based on La Llorona
8) Devil’s Pass (watch here)
9) Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (watch here)
10) The Poughkeepie Tapes (watch here)
Manhattan at 6 a.m.
Sometimes you ship characters because you want them to fuck against a wall
Sometimes you ship characters because you want them to get married and be together forever
The true OTP is both
I want a man that calls me baby doll..
and plays me jazz…
and murders my enemies…
but I don’t think they make men like that….
I’ve recently accepted that The Axeman of New Orleans as portrayed by Danny Huston has basically ruined me for all other men.